Responsibilities of the Hosting Cricket Club will include
- Providing appropriate playing opportunities for Players.
- Supervising Players’ cricketing activities
- Providing appropriate medical insurance for Players, as well as Third Party Insurance cover required.
- Providing suitable accommodation, at a satisfactory rate, and the provision of employment opportunities which pay sufficiently to meet the cost of this accommodation
- Encouraging other clubs and cricket bodies to offer playing opportunities as deemed appropriate by the Hosting Cricket Club Scholarship Liaison Officer
- Covering all playing fees and costs for Players.