You are invited to become involved in Gilchrist Foundation.
There are several ways you can become involved – including as a Donor, Foundation Friend or as a Corporate Partner.
When you “join up “as an Donor, Foundation Friend or Corporate Partner you will receive an Information Pack, our regular newsletters, and reduced prices to all fund-raising and other events Australia-wide.
When you become a Corporate Partner, you will also receive these plus further benefits as outlined below – as Silver or Gold Corporate Members.
Becoming a Donor, Foundation Friend or Corporate Partner means that you are assisting our Foundation in its mission to identify young people who may not even be aware that they could ever achieve tertiary enrolment. When they are identified, these people will be eligible for one of the Gilchrist Foundation scholarships at an appropriate Australian tertiary institution.
Here are some other ways you can become involved with Gilchrist Foundation:
- Nominate a Candidate for a Tertiary Scholarship.
- Nominate a player for Gilchrist Cricket Overseas Placement or other sporting opportunity.
- Become a Member of our Engagement and Tutoring Team.
- Subscribe to our free Newsletter.
- Become a Member of our Fundraising Team.
Corporate Partner Rewards Program
Tickets to events
- All Silver Corporate Partners will be entitled to receive discounted entry tickets to all events. In the year of their donations, Silver Corporate Partners will be entitled to two free tickets to all events provided that at least two additional tickets are purchased (at discounted price). Any additional tickets will be at non-discounted prices.
- Gold Corporate Partners will, in the year of their donations, be entitled to four free tickets to all events provided that at least four additional tickets are purchased (at discounted price). Any additional tickets will be at non-discounted prices.
- Platinum Corporate Partners, donors of more than $10,000.00 will be entitled to four free “Captain’s (Main) Table” tickets to all events. Any additional tickets will be at discounted prices.
All Corporate Partners will receive regular information bulletins/newsletters/website updates/targeted emails etc detailing current activities and recording scholarship awardees’ progress, together with further appropriate links to other Corporate Partners who are willing to share their information.
Corporate Partners will be recognised with
- details and links on our website, and
- appropriate exposure at events (banners, audio-visual etc.)
Corporate Partners will be offered inclusion in our Engagement program l linking students with appropriate donors. This may include.…
- students receiving invitations to speak at meetings/conferences/breakfasts/etc.
- Corporate Partners receiving invitations to attend special ceremonies (graduations, awards etc.), and
- other appropriate events.
- linking Corporate Partners with Special guests, including internationally recognised personalities-
- at limited-places breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- in invitation-only Zoom meetings.
Nominate a Student
The mission of Gilchrist Foundation is to identify young Australian people who either aspire to enroll in tertiary education but are unable to do so because of certain disadvantages (as outlined below) or have never even realised that there might be an opportunity for such studies.
Examples of the disadvantages that we commonly see are Geographical isolation, Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander heritage, Ethnicity, Financial hardship, Family trauma, Domestic violence, Medical issues, Single parenthood, Physical Disability and Intellectual disability. There would be others.
You can help by nominating someone you have identified and believe fits either category: either a young Aussie kid who deserves a chance to further his/her education but is prevented from pursuing this dream through no fault of his/her own, or a youngster who may, because of his/her situation, not even realise that it could be possible to change his/her life by studying at a tertiary level.