OUR ENGAGEMENT PROCESS – IMPLEMENTING OUR POLICY
Our Engagement Committee: is charged with the task of involving all stakeholders in all of the Gilchrist Foundation programs in such a way that the very best outcomes are achieved, and to the mutual benefit of all parties.
- Engagement Officer: Gary Ablett. Has the primary responsibility to develop, communicate, implement and monitor the policy.
- Committee members: Have the responsibility to assist, through delegated responsibilities, to develop, communicate, implement and monitor the policy.
- June Gilchrist
- Roles and Responsibilities will be determined by the Committee.
Our Resources: will include-
- Data Bases:
- comprehensive contact details of all students,
- comprehensive contact details of all Corporate Partners and Donors,
- comprehensive contact details of tertiary personnel (administrators, lecturers, teachers) involved in our programs,
- comprehensive contact details of personnel involved as counsellors, nurturers, confidants, supporters, mentors,
- comprehensive contact details within communities from which our students are selected, and
- spreadsheets listing contact dates, content, outcomes.
- Timelines and Schedules:
- Timeline developed for the progress of every student from selection to graduation.
- Timeline for student feedback and input into our whole operation.
- Schedule for involvement of all additional stakeholders