Responsibilities of Selected Players
- Obtaining an appropriate passport and visa.
- Being prepared to depart by 18th April, and to return by 15th September in the year of the scholarship.
- Obtaining at least Level 1 Cricket Coaching Accreditation through the National Coaching Accreditation Scheme.
- Purchasing appropriate Travel Insurance.
- Supplying (preferably via e-mail) a clear photograph for publicity purposes.
- Undertaking work (no more than 6 hours per week) as agreed with The Hosting Cricket Club in exchange for a small payment to supplement the scholarship allowance.
- Playing in all agreed fixtures and seeking additional playing opportunities.
- Contributing to the development of The Hosting Cricket Club via coaching and public relations events as determined by the Hosting Cricket Club Liaison Officer.
- Furnishing a Final Report to Gilchrist Foundation no later than two months after the conclusion of the scholarship.